Bihar Vidhan Parishad Recruitment 2019 – 41 Stenographer, Reporter & Personal Assistant Vacancy
Bihar Legislative Council is going to fill up 41 vacancies in state.
Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement [01/2019] for these 41 openings.
As per the Bihar Vidhan Parishad Recruitment 2019 notification, these vacancies are allocated for Reporter, Personal Assistant & Stenographer Posts.
Aspirants who met desired eligibility of Bihar Legislative Council jobs 2019 those aspirants will make the online registration from 23rd July 2019.
Candidates who are seeking Bihar govt jobs those applicants can apply to this Bihar Vidhan Parishad vacancy 2019 via online on or before the last date 12th August 2019.
Bihar Vidhan Parishad Jobs 2019 apply online and notification is available in official website (www.biharvidhanparishad.gov.in).
Applicants who want to apply these Bihar Legislative Council vacancies those applicants must check their eligibility before make the online registration.
You may get the educational qualification, age limit, selection process, fee details in official notification.
Online applications only will be accepted.
More details of Bihar Legislative Council recruitment vacancy, upcoming Bihar Vidhan Parishad notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming Bihar Vidhan Parishad Secretariat notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Bihar Legislative Council Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Bihar Legislative Council|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Reporter, Personal Assistant & Stenographer|
|Salary||Check official advt.|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||23.07.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||12.08.2019|
Bihar Vidhan Parishad 2019 Vacancy Details
As per the Bihar Vidhan Parishad notification, overall 41 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below,
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Vidhan Parishad Recruitment.
- Stenographer – Graduation or equivalent degree from a state recognized by the State Government / Central Government as well as the Hindi shorthand should be 80 word per minute shorthand and typing speed of 30-30 per minute in Hindi and English.
- Personal Assistant – Graduation or equivalent degree from a state recognized by the State Government / Central Government as well as the Hindi shorthand should be 100 word per minute shorthand and typing speed of 30-30 per minute in Hindi and English.
- Reporter – Graduation or equivalent degree from a state recognized by the State Government / Central Government as well as the Hindi shorthand should be 150 word per minute shorthand and typing speed of 35-35 per minute in Hindi and English.
- Candidates age limit should be between 21 years to 37 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Bihar Legislative Council may select the aspirants on written test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
Application Fee : Rs.600/- for Gen/OBC and Rs.150 for SC/ST/Women
- You may check official notification to get fee details.
How to apply Bihar Vidhan Parishad Secretariat Recruitment 2019
- Go to official website biharvidhanparishad.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan Apply Online.